Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts - Have you got your's yet?

Mother's Day is fast approaching - have you got a gift or know what to give to that special lady in your life? Here is a sample of handtowels that I have made. More are to come. These ones are for sale at www.ozhandmade.com - just go to Kathryn's Craft Creations in the store list. If you email me, I can make a personalised one for you with Mum, Grandma, Mother, Nanna, Nan, or their name on it. Just allow me about 4-5 days to do the personalised ones. At the moment I have cream, pink and blue/purple handtowels available, but I can find a certain colour if you like. Also, I am in the process of making some Mother's Day Cards, so put your order in now, or keep a check in my store or come to the Stafford Baptist Church craft markets the week before Mother's Day where all my items will be.
I've also added some gorgeous newborn girl's long pants, ready for the cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment