Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Baby Sets and Cute Shoes

I have been stuck at home a lot lately with my boys having chicken pox and now each has a cold, so that has given me plenty of sewing time. Plus, in our new house, I don't have a dedicated sewing room, so I can sew and see what they are doing all the time.
I have been sewing little summer outfits for babies the last week, so if you are having a summer baby or have a friend/family member who is, why not buy one of these? They come in a variety of sizes, and I can custom make one to the size you require, for $10 a set.




I have also perfected these little baby shoes. These ones are the 2nd set of each I attempted, as the first 2 times there was one spot in the pattern that wasn't clear, but after those errors, it helped me realise what I had done wrong, and now I know. I think they are just gorgeous! Again, they are available made to order. Please note these are only fabric shoes, and are only one size, to fit up to about 6 months.


I also made this gorgeous little girl's summer set using a pattern from my Mother in law, that you can still buy in the shops so it must be a timeless pattern. Again, it is available to be made to order and sells for $15. 
If you are not busy on this Saturday, 7th August, why not pop into see me at the Craft Markets at Stafford Heights Baptist Church from 8am-12pm. I would love to see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment