Saturday, October 23, 2010

Get Ready for Christmas - yes, it's only 9 weeks away!!

I have been very slack on my blog, but here I am! I have been busy sewing little outfits. Take a look at my Christmas items for your little ones. The ruffle skirt is available in size 6 months to size 4 (please note Christmas fabric will vary according to what is available). I have appliqued a matching t-shirt for the skirt pictured. Appliqued t-shirts can be done on any size t-shirt. I buy the t-shirts from Target as they are good quality for an affordable price. If you have a baby girl or toddler, how about a ruffle pants and singlet set? These ones in the red and white have been very popular, many ordering them for Christmas, but they are not limited to Christmas. There are little elastic waisted skirts available in size 0-7 (the one pictured has stars appliqued on) They can be made from any fabric. Or if you would like just a little Christmas something, why not choose a reversible Christmas headband? These are available in sizes 6months up to adult. If you would like to purchase an item already in stock or place a custom order, please go to www.madeit.com.au/kathrynscreations



1 comment: