Saturday, March 27, 2010

Craft Show

Well, today I am looking forward to a day out with my Mother in law and two sister in laws exploring the craft show. I am hoping to pick up some new ideas for my blog & store, and also find some pretty lace and things for my frilly panties I'm making for little girls. I just wish there was no budget to stick to! Oh, to have the freedom to spend what I wanted buying all the pretty things. At least I can collect ideas and business cards and source out items when I can afford them bit by bit.
I have also opened an online store at www.ozhandmade.com where I am selling all my little crafty items so go and check it out! All the items listed are what I have currently in stock and I will be adding to them as I complete new projects. They are also the same items I will have at my craft stall at Stafford Baptist Church craft markets in May (there are no markets next weekend due to Easter) which will be full of gifts for Mother's Day, so if you want to buy a gift for your Mum, Grandma, or special lady in your life, either order online or come to the markets.
Well, I'd better keep going! Nearly time to head into the wonderful hall of crafts!
www.ozhandmade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment