Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girls Day Out

Well, us girls had a fabulous day in the city today. The morning and early afternoon was spent drooling over the gorgeous things at the craft expo. The work that goes into some of those crafts like quilting is unreal. I would like to try quilting, but I think that will have to wait until my children are older and perhaps all at school through the day! I bought some lovely ribbons and lace for my crafty things and frilly panties. My mother in law bought a handbag kit that we are all looking forward to seeing. I got some great ideas and still wish I had more money to spend! I will have to start saving up for the next one in October and hopefully be able to get some more things - that means you all need to start buying my things :) 
After the craft show we all decided it was too early to return home yet, so we had a wander around the Myer centre and a lovely look through Lincraft that has so many pretty things too. My mother in law is going to take up the challenge this year to teach me to knit. Many have tried before, but I just don't get it, although I would love too, especially after seeing the gorgeous scarves, jumpers and baby items. She says if she can teach her two girls and my 10 year old niece to knit, surely she can teach me who already has the crafty talents. So I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment