Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pretty Toddler Girls' Dress

Using the same pattern that I made my son's cute overalls out of, I made this little girl's dress. It's so cute with the little ruffle around the bottom. This can be worn with a t-shirt underneath, or in summer - just as it is so they are nice and cool. It's made out of a lovely cotton fabric. This dress is sized to fit a child about 18 months. If you would like this one please let me know, or I can make them to order. This dress is the largest size, but they start from newborn which fits about 5kg. I can also make a matching hat if you'd like. Or you can order the boys style, which I have also pictured. I have one blue & white checked pair for sale in size Medium, about 8kg. The ones pictured are my son's and for demonstration purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment